8/07/2008

Playgroup

Princess and Gman have been in a playgroup for about 2.5 years. There's about 6-7 mom's in the group, with 12-14 kids (ages range from 1 to 5), but participation varies from time-to-time. Every Wednesday we get together at one house or another. As you can imagine, it is quite chaotic when everyone is there, but it is great to get to chat with other mom's while the kids are all chasing each other. No major injuries that I recall, just the occasional whack with a toy or bite mark. Not a bad record considering the number and ages of kids.

This month is pretty much the last of our regular participation since Gman and Princess will both be in preschool, but I may swing a way that Gman and I will still go.
Here's a picture of most of the gang, my 2 are at far right:

6 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I wish I could go to playgroup.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sydney Thomas said...

take me to the playgroup, mom! Please please!

Jinjer said...

What a fun looking playgoup!!

Jane said...

Love the kids wanting to run and go play!

Totallyscrappy said...

I loved playgroup when my little ones were even little-er. :) Since moving I really miss the group of mommies I went to the park with.