8/22/2008

Backseat Driver, part 2

Princess & Gman were to be eating their chicken nuggets on the way to a birthday party this evening. We were at a red light, about 3-4 cars back. I turned around to discuss the "no dinner, no cake" rule with Gman. Suddenly, Princess says, "Moooooooommmmmmmmmm, they're gonna honk at you."

I look to the front to see that, yes the light has changed, but it was so recent that even the first car hadn't moved yet. I almost never honk at cars in front of me for taking too long to go, even when I can see that the driver isn't watching the light. So, how did she learn this?
PS--We've said for quite some time that she's probably the one we'll live with when we're really old.

6 comments:

Queen B said...

hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, take heart when you are taking care of your old parents, what comes around....Mom

Paula said...

Mom, I have ALWAYS promised you that I'd put you the best nursing home that $5 a day would get!
;-)
Love ya!

Jinjer said...

LOL!!!

Jane said...

A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.

Ann said...

LOL! You can be sure she won't let you drive when you're old! :)