9/02/2008

A very good day!

For a few reasons:
A. It's Gman's Birthday!!! Our baby turns 3!
B. He also started preschool today! His favorite part of it all is his lunch box.
C. Princess's first preschool day pic was last Tuesday:



And so, when you do the math, B+C =D........

I had about 1.5 hours of free time which lead to this:

In case you were wondering, that's a wet floor and nobody is walking on it or spilling their drink on it before I even put the mop away.
(It's the Brighter side, people! What did you expect?)

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it! My favorite part would be the lunchbox, too. How cute is that! Friend, you should be sitting at Starbucks on your first free day, not MOPPING! :)

Good luck on Love in the Time of Cholera. Gabriel Garcia Marquez is my friend's FAVORITE author but I just could NOT get into 100 years of solitude!

Anonymous said...

How nice for you to have quiet time. You are to much like your Mom if you spent your first day of of back to school time mopping the floor. Love ya, MOM

Queen B said...

LOL, I totally agree with Andrea!

love the pic of the floor :)

Ruth Anne said...

I can hear the quiet from him. Congrates.

Wow, he is in preschool!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Oh, the good times! Aunt Rae

Jane said...

Happy Birthday little guy!

What a great gift for mom!

Jinjer said...

This is great...I totally get the beauty of the wet floor with no one walking on it!!

Linda Jennings said...

Enjoy your 1 1/2 hours of "free" time! I really like the addition of music to your blog.

Stockpiling Mom said...

Peyton started preschool too!