9/15/2008

HCBC Photo Competition

I made an entry that was intended as a joke since I hadn't planned on participating. It was on my old (dead) phone and alas is too difficult for me to re-acquire. It was a pic containing my foot, my driver's license, a bottle of ketchup and Teddy Graham's spilled on my floor by one of the kids. Kim's got it.

Then I decided to actually submit a pic that, while not difficult to get, had a miraculous story behind it. When Gman was being really fussy one afternoon, I told him "I think you need to go lay down on your bed and take a rest."
He said, "OK" and he actually went! AND really did take a nap!
Those are his glasses laying on the floor (in the blue circle) where he set them down before climbing into his bed!


5 comments:

Jane said...

I have broke at least one pair this way

Anonymous said...

Wow, he must have been one tired kid. Aunt Rae

LoSpace said...

So he climbs IN his crib unassisted to actually sleep?!?! Amazingly, Laney could only climb OUT of hers unassisted. So she's in her big girl bed now . . .

Queen B said...

hahaha. That's awesome!

Ruth Anne said...

So responsible with his glasses to take them off first.