5/28/2009

IT'S MY FIRST CONTEST OFFER!

I may have to start a new series entitled "What would possess her to do that?!" seeing how I find myself saying that often lately. This time I know what it was.....the contest is: can you guess who possessed her. There are a couple people who know this story...so you are ineligible. But the winner will get a prize!!!

The blue thing entangled in her hair is a piece of gum. She knew what she doing; she just didn't get the result she was looking for. Who possessed her?

8 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Several thoughts.

For who: Only the little brother will do.

Was she trying to die her hair?

Gum in hair is a rite of passage to womanhood. She is getting there now!

Ann said...

Gum in the hair. Lovely. I have no idea who possessed her. When Vicki did this, we had to cut it out. And it was in her bangs. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, any thing can happen and it usually does. Peanut butter works well in pulling it out. Too much experience with long hair and gum. Aunt Rae

Kim Thomas said...

Hmm, this could get interesting....I'll be playing in 3 years. lol

Diane said...

I would have to say it was her brother

Anonymous said...

My first guess would be she wanted her hair to stick up out of her face...Mom

Jane said...

Bad influence for sure!

Queen B said...

I would have to guess Britney Spears