Staci was getting a pedi and was sitting on the other side of the guy with his arms up, so she overheard the discussions. They had given their mom a pedi gift certificate for Christmas and since she doesn't have any daughters, she made them come. When the guy next to Staci sat in the chair, before removing his socks, he told the poor pedicure gal "I'm really sorry." His toenails were long & nasty!
So this leads to several questions:
- If he knew they were that nasty, why didn't he atleast do a trim job before going?
- Staci said she would have instantly quit if she had been the pedi-lady, so what sort of financial difficulty would I have to be in to make me stick thru doing a job like that?
- Did they give her the certif's knowing they would be going?
- Do you think they've learned to never give her gift certifs for traditionally female activities again?
- Did the mom make them come as some sort of motivation for them to get girlfriends/wives to avoid this in the future?
- Are they thanking their lucky stars that they didn't give her a gift certif for a wax?