- He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? a Poker tourney show of some sort
- You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? None--he likes salad "dry"
- What is one food he doesn’t like? marshmallows
- You go out to the bar. What does he order? Maker's Mark & Coke
- Where did he go to high school? Leslie County KY
- What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2
- If he was to collect anything, what would it be? State quarters
- What is his favorite type of sandwich? I think it's called a Philly Cheese Steak...???
- What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Banana pudding!!!
- What is his favorite cereal? Probably Froot Loops
- What would he never wear? a polo with stripes on it, dear Lord, he'll wear a rose colored one, but heaven forbid there be stripes.
- What is his favorite sports team? UK Basketball
- Who will he vote for? John McCain
- Who is his best friend? ME!
- What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? leave 1/2 empty Diet Coke cans every where (although I have gotten much better about that)
- How many states has he lived in? 2
- What is his heritage? Eastern Kentucky
- You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? About any flavor, just make it in a Bundt pan
- Did he play sports in high school? yes, basketball
- What could he spend hours doing? time with me & 3 kiddos, or playing poker
All About Craig
I totally stole this from Andrea and QB. Been meaning to do it for awhile, just busy with other stuff. Now would be a good time though---I miss him so much and have been thinking about him all day, but have several more hours to go before he gets back home.