7/27/2008

Answer to "What's in the Box?"

I think Jane forgot to come back and answer the riddle for everyone.
;-)

My car is inside that pile of boxes from last week's Memory Lane Monday pic. That pic was taken at approx 7 am. I think we had worked a late shift the night before is why we look so unhappy to be awakened so early to come see what was outside. A few nights before that, Jane and I "forked" Rob's lawn--put a few hundred plastic forks in the ground and then strung them together with a couple balls of yarn criss-crossing the lawn/driveway/van. Clearly, we got off easy.

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

I love creative torture.

Paula said...

ok...I figured out today that Jane didn't "forget," she's just been out of town.

Kim Thomas said...

Thanks for providing the answer!!!!

Yes, I'm sure she didn't forget!

Jinjer said...

I have never forked a lawn, never thought of it even. Sounds fun......maybe I will do it to my brother heeeheeee!

Jane said...

Sorry, Jane didnt play. She was busy computerless on vacation.

Thanks for filling in the details