3/30/2009

Lost conversations

I wrote these conversations down --I think last fall-- and then misplaced the paper. Okay, I didn't "misplace it." It was right where I left it. In the giant pile of papers on my desk, but that's not the point to this story, Mom!

Me: Gman, how many toes do you have?
G (pointing to feet): 2!
...argument ensues over 2 vs. 10
Me: Lets count! 1 toe, 2 toes, 3 toes....
Me: So how many fingers do you have?
G (holding up hands): Alot!

Later that day:
G: Mommy, I got a secret!!!!
Me: What?
G (whispers in my ear): Go get me a drink

6 comments:

KFuj said...

Too funny! I love the secret, too cute. I'm going to try that with Mr. KFuj

Queen B said...

um, my husband plays that secret game. I wonder at which age it becomes less funny ;)

Jenn Ann said...

totally playing the secret game with Striker!

Kim Thomas said...

This is great! LOL

Jane said...

So funny!!

Ruth Anne said...

love the later that day...