I got tagged on Facebook to do this, but thought some of it was funny and wanted to publish it here as well. It's an interview with my children, all questions about me, their mom. I tried to ask them individually so that one's answers didn't influence the others, but that wasn't always the case. Gman age 3.5, Princess almost 5, Al age 12.5 (as if their ages don't show in their answers)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Gman: Go potty! Flush the toilet!
Princess: How was school?
Al: Brush your teeth
2. What makes mom happy?
Gman: I go toilet!
Princess: When Gman goes potty
Al: When I don't make her life stressful
3. What makes mom sad?
Gman: Potty in my pants
Princess: Gman doesn't go potty
Al: When I make her life miserable
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Gman: Throws bubbles (mom doesn't even know what that means)
Princess: Tickles me, tells funny jokes
Al: tells me the funny things the little kids do
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Gman: A baby
Princess: A kid, duh
Al: I wasn't alive then
6. How old is your mom?
Gman: 4 (but holds up 5 fingers)
Al: 37 (but jokingly holds up 4 fingers)
7. How tall is your mom?
Gman: This tall (holds hands about 16 inches apart)
Princess: I don't know
Al: not very
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Gman: Go up in the clouds
Princess: play on computer & do dishes (for the record, of all the chores, dishes is the one I DETEST)
Al: Bug me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Gman: Go home
Princess: Go to playgroup
Al:I don't know
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Princess: Dont know
Al:Not sure if she'll ever be famous
11. What is your mom really good at?
Gman: Use the computer
Princess: Playing Wii with me
Al: bugging me
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Gman: Wii games
Princess: no answer
Al: Not bugging me
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Gman: The kitchen
Princess: Tell us not to do things
Al: She doesn't have a job
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Al: baked ziti
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Gman: going potty
Princess: when she wins Wii
Al: That she doesn't embarrass me every 4 seconds
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Gman: Backyardigans, they're cool!
Princess: Stephanie on Lazytown
Al: Mickey Mouse
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Princess: get our nails done
Al: bug each other
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Princess: our eyes our blue
Al: we both like to bug each other
19. How are you and your mom different?
Gman: mommy uses the potty
Princess: my hair is longer
Al: different color of eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Princess: hugs me
Al: She lets me live
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Gman: Stay at home
Al: Away from the 3 kids
8 hours ago