4/02/2008

A sincere apology

I really owe an apology to Ann.

A while ago, she had a post that had "reading material" so I clicked over and read the article. I was just so angry after reading the article that I clicked back and typed my little rant. It wasn't until a few days later that I noticed my little rant was the opposite of her opinion of the article. While my opinion wouldn't change, I definitely would have expressed myself a little more diplomatically. And so my not paying full attention was really quite rude to her....and I'm very sorry, Ann.

PS--Ann, there's a package being shipped to you, addressed to "Paula H****, c/o Ann N****". It's for you. Just a little somethin' to say "I'm sorry!"

4 comments:

Jane said...

I so love you

Kim Thomas said...

You're the best!

Ann said...

No worries, Paula. I knew you didn't understand that we were on the same page. I have a grandson that's going to be born in Okinawa in June, and I think he has every right to be anything he wants as an American citizen.

You're very sweet...I'll keep an eye out for your package. Thanks!

Jinjer said...

Awww Paula, you are super sweet :)